Yes, that’s true, you can use sugar AND have a perfectly good health. And I’ll tell you how.
- Use it to exfoliate your face and body with home-made sugar scrub. You can make it as simple or as fancy as you please.
- Use sugar to clean the grease off your hands after dealing with oily, greasy substances.
- If you tend to remove hair anywhere from your body, make your own (incredibly easy) sugar wax.
- If you like painted nails, try sugar nail art. Make sure you use natural nail polish.
- Make sugar chalk. Especially fun with kids.
I think you get the idea… Just don’t eat it! 🙂 Do you know of any other fun uses for sugar?